Locations: Germany, U.S. Remote
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for developing the Account Management Strategy and to drive the company’s “share of wallet” to be the clients’ key and dominant vendor. Lead and motivate the Account Management team. This individual will also be directly responsible for specific accounts and achieving agreed revenue targets
- Develop strategic plans to promote account growth and identify new business opportunities within existing and new divisions of assigned client’s company.
- Leverages and engages with the relevant people to further develop business opportunities. Closes sales to generate new revenue according to agreed targets.
- Maintain existing revenue and generate new revenue on existing accounts.
- Ensure metrics are met and exceeded.
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas for both team and self, ensuring accurate and regular reporting of metrics and performance deliverables.
- Ensure proactive communications to Manager and the Executive team.
- Serve as the senior, central point of contact for liaison between selected external clients and internal operations/production team to develop account to generate additional revenue.
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Education, Experience + Skills:
2-5 years’ experience in Translations and Localization industry with experience of supporting clients in all sectors
Proven track record of consistently achieving and exceeding revenue targets both individually and through a team
Strategic, pro-active planner and forward thinker who is self-motivated
Familiarity with translation and localization solutions and services including web technologies, databases, etc.
Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to develop and maintain rapport with clients
Apply Now:(click here)