To manage the delivery of projects through the complete lifecycle from aspiration through to Operations. This will include ensuring that the project is delivered on time, meet`s business & technical requirements and is within the agreed
- To understand the high-level technical architecture and be able to facilitate debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions.
- To contribute to the portfolio and delivery planning for Internet Infrastructure.
- To ensure
that company requirementsare produced to standard in a timely manner.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities-Project Delivery Manager Job Description
- To be responsible for the project administration and the production of project documentation, e.g. project plans.
- To monitor and manage the project process and track progress against milestones, deadlines
andbudget. Report on these items to key stakeholders.
- To anticipate, manage and resolve issues and act as the point of contact for the project.
- To use best practice risk management, assessing risks in an informed and considered manner and to plan for the mitigation of these risks.
- To run in-house projects on a day-to-day basis and take responsibility for their delivery using agile and more formal techniques as appropriate
Education, Experience + Skills:
- Track record of delivering projects within a technically complex and dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with key new media technologies particularly those related to internet distribution of AV and web content.
- Experience successfully managing the delivery of multiple projects.
- Experience of managing business change
- Able to demonstrate strong management skills including project management, financial management, change management
Apply Now:(click here)