Locations: San Antonio
The Operator is responsible for the day-to-day call center functions, ensuring that both our interpreters and clients are connected in a timely manner, while maintaining Operator performance expectations. This role will handle various tasks including taking in-bound calls, collecting and verifying client data and transferring calls to an over-the-phone interpreter.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Answer in-bound calls; on average 300-400 calls per day
- Collect and verify client data; including access codes, employee identification, reference numbers, and various other data as needed.
- Act as a back-up for interpreters; Interpreting calls,
- Ensure quality of phone lines and connection between all parties
- Complete operator reports using Adminica system to ensure all problems are notated for future reference
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested
Education, Experience + Skills
- Able to work flexible hours; including evenings and weekends
- Proven skills utilizing computer systems including Microsoft Suite
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Energetic self-starter who takes initiative and creative approach to problem solving
Apply Now:(click here)