This role encompasses project work, support, and administration for a broad range of HR activities including recruiting, employee relations, HRIS updates, policy implementation, training, project work, payroll, benefits administration, and compliance reporting. The HR
Essential Duties + Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain accurate data for in-house HR systems and supporting employee files in ensuring management in accordance with local data protection regulations. Compiles reports from databases to support business planning and analysis.
- In conjunction with Hiring Managers, prepare relevant job descriptions and sources candidates for open roles through advertising, direct sourcing, agency engagement, etc. Corresponds with candidates and manages in accordance with the defined recruitment process.
- Manage (or support as agreed) the effective processing of payroll ensuring accurate transfer of data, processing
anddocumentation of payroll process for assigned locations (either directly or through third party suppliers).
- Corresponds with social and tax authorities as required in order to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Provide support and advise managers on HR policies and ER issues ensuring a positive and proactive employee relations environment which meets the needs of the business.
- Updating HR policies & processes, handbooks, training and
benefitdocumentation to ensure accurate data and ease of reference for employees and managers.
- Engage directly with employees to complete forms, draft references and other letters. Create templates and forms to ensure ease of completion and administration with a focus on exceeding our customer expectations.
- Create policies to support employee health, safety
andwellbeing in addition to rolling out supporting communications and training.
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information.
- Other duties as may be required.
Education, Experience + Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a busy HR role, ideally within an International company (or working across multiple states in the US).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (ideally with a major in Human Resources).
- Possess strong interpersonal and written communication skills – fluent English is essential.
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word & Excel) and feels very comfortable with technology with a willingness to research and learn how to use technology to be more efficient.
- Previous experience in HRIS & Payroll systems (ADP preferably).
- Possess a positive attitude, initiative, be detail oriented, understand the importance of confidentiality and enjoy working in a fast-paced team