The Application Developer position will be responsible for
- Ensure all requirements are understood, documented and analyzed appropriately for maximum efficiency in the coding, test and deploy process.
- Adhere to the ULG Project Life Cycle, development methodology, ITIL, ISO program standards and IT controls for best coding practices, testing, systems acceptance, change control, and security.
- Adhere to project timelines and deliverable, effective communication of changes or disruption to the schedule with a focus on expectation alignment.
- Utilize new technologies and practices to make our solutions more feature rich and improve our ability to deliver cost effective and
- Work with team lead and peers to proactively suggest areas of improvements and enhancements.
- Be responsible for project software design and support overall enterprise architecture design
- Provide accurate and complete software development estimates for large software projects.
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Education, Experience + Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- 7-10 years of application programming experience using industry standard development tools for Unix and/or Windows development environments.
- 7-10 years of solid
- 7-10 years of successful database application development and support with
backgroundin SQL databases, including writing and optimizing stored procedures, defining tables and integrity rules.
- Programming experience in J2EE, and Flash,
or .Net C# / VB, XML, HTML, XSLT
- Experience working with MS SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle.
Apply Now:(click here)