Locations: Minneapolis | US Remote | Portland
The Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operation within their team as required by interfacing directly with clients, planning and managing budgets and deadlines, working with internal and external resources such as translators, desktop publishers and quality assurance, utilizing localization and project management software and ensuring high quality end results.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
• Determines complete project specifications and instructions from client including terminology and style preferences.
• In conjunction with the Pricing Team, approves timelines on complex projects
• In service recovery situations maintains client relationships by identifying root cause of service failure and developing a clear recovery plan that satisfies client, communicating status as appropriate to client, management and following through on actions to final resolution.
• Co-ordinates/communicates with clients (and internal resources) throughout the duration of the translation projects in a timely manner, researching and resolving issues and providing production updates as required.
• Ensures that time and costs on each project are managed effectively and monitored closely according to the estimate and negotiated accordingly with the various production resources.
• Formulates and fosters effective working relationships with clients and stakeholders
• Is responsible for organizing project specific “kick-off” meetings and/or ongoing production meetings, as needed.
• Works cross-functionally to ensure utilization of the most cost effective vendors and maintaining quality standards.
• Identifies opportunities within strategic accounts globally for short and long-term revenue growth and be required to support preparation for client presentations, proposals and meetings.
• Follows ULG Best Practices, adheres to regulations and uses appropriate systems.
• Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Education, Experience + Skills
• College degree in a related field and 2+ year of project coordination / project management experience, or 3-5+ years of previous project experience in lieu of college degree.
• Commercial, negotiating and financial skills to control costs and maximize profitability.
• Ability to multi-task in a time sensitive and deadline driven work environment and stay cool under pressure.
• Adaptable and flexible to changing work environment
• Fluency in two or more languages (including English) is an advantage
• Strong computer skills including PC and proficiency and familiarity with Windows, and Microsoft Suite
Apply here: (click here)