Location: Galway, IRE
The Office Administrator is accountable for maintaining a professional work environment and is the first point of contact for organizing and
coordinating office operations and procedures. To be successful in this role the Office Administrator must handle multiple tasks, work
independently, communicate well, and be extremely organized.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities:
Manage the day-to-day operations of the office:
– General office administration – reception, post, couriers, stationery, filing
– Coordinate client visits and conference room facilities.
– Organize company events – liaise with staff and suppliers, drive attendance and carry out event satisfaction surveys.
– Coordinate with building maintenance and service providers
– Complete health and safety and security checks of the building facilities
Create/Prepare reports, memos, letters, retrieve data and perform project research for various departments, ensure distribution to appropriate individuals in a timely manner, miscellaneous tasks to support the site manager.
– Assist in Onboarding and off boarding of employees as needed.
– Correspond with candidates and agencies including scheduling interviews and working through the recruitment process.
– Filling out forms, drafting references and letters. Create templates and forms to ensure ease of completion and administration.
Other duties as may be reasonably requested
Education, Experience + Skills:
– Previous experience as an administrative assistant in a dynamic work environment.
– Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
– MS suite skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Skype Meetings, and ability to stay current with new and evolving technology.
– Energetic self-starter who takes initiative and creative approach to problem solving
– Effective time management and organization skills.
Apply Now:(click here)