it support engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
This role primarily focuses on providing IT support to the business in addition to managing local facility requests along
with general building security and maintenance.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities:
– Analyze, evaluate, and troubleshoot issues with desktops, laptops, smartphone’s and Mac.
– New computer setup and re-imaging using the approved ULG OS build.
– New employee setup including workstation, workspace, physical access provisioning.
– Maintain computers / virtual images in the Test Lab, provide assistance to the engineering team.
– Support all core business applications, adhering to the IT SLA resolution timeframes.
– Administer the phone system including move, add, and change user extensions.
– Work with key vendors to source and purchase IT equipment.
– Maintain the Ticketing Systems support suite.
– Update the IT knowledge base to ensure the articles are current and up to date.
– Support remote users, troubleshoot VPN, broadband and IP phone issues.
– Provide desktop level support to the global groups and users.
Work within the ISMS framework to protect client data and uphold established security policies and procedures.
– Facility maintenance: work with external contractors to ensure the building is maintained to a high standard
Education, Experience + Skills:
– 3rd level degree and MS certifications
– Minimum experience required 1 year or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Ability to multi-task in a time sensitive and deadline driven work environment.
– Detail orientated with excellent communication skills.
– Adaptable and flexible to changing work environment.
– Ability to work within a team environment.
Apply Now:(click here)