The Human Resources Generalist performs duties at the professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
• Maintain all employee personnel files
• Maintains all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies
• Maintains and processes all Unemployment notices and attends unemployment hearings as necessary
• Ensures compliance with government guidelines and employment eligibility of employees
• Reports, monitors and maintains all workers’ compensation case files; follows-up on open cases
• Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory
• Maintains HRIS and compiles reports from the database as needed.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
• Update HR policies and processes, handbooks, training and benefit documentation to ensure accurate data and ease of reference for employees and managers.
• Other duties as may be reasonably requested
Education, Experience + Skills
• 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources
• Experience working with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook
• Effective time management and organization skills
Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Apply Now: (click here)