business development manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible to identify, qualify, develop and close new business opportunities which result in successful, profitable and long term client relationships. The right candidate will bring to this position: strong organizational skills, identifying and creating efficiencies, relationship building skills, operational knowledge, ability to comprehend and retain new information, ability to resolve problems in a high-paced environment.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities:
– Identify and aggressively pursue new business opportunities to generate new revenue
– Using consultative selling, articulate an executive vision of how ULG solutions can benefit potential customers
– Demonstrate commercial acumen and understanding of client’s business needs, identifying where ULG suite of services can offer value
– Develop and write customer tender documents and RFP’s ensuring realistic client expectations are set and successful achievement of bid.
– Rapidly engage with prospects / clients to identify their requirements and potential business opportunities. Meet and present customized project solutions and cost estimates.
– Continuously keep abreast of industry, market and competitor developments in order to grow and develop the business.
– Develop and maintain extensive product and industry knowledge.
– Achieve and exceed minimum agreed sales quotas.
– Work closely with team members in order to close business opportunities which ensure customer satisfaction.
– Other duties may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Education, Experience + Skills:
– 3+ years of experience in the translation and localization industry preferred
– Ideally experience of business development and sales to the financial services sector
– Proven track record of consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets
– Proven experience of the sales life cycle (lead generation to business closing) of large, corporate, long-term deals
Apply Now:(click here)