Business Development Manager, associate
Location: Remote U.S.
The Associate Business Development Manager will identify, qualify and develop new business opportunities, which with the support of their mentor / manager, result in successful, profitable and long-term client relationships. The right candidate will bring to this position: strong organizational skills, relationship building skills, initiative and the ability to resolve problems in a high-paced environment.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
– Work closely with your manager to strategically identify, plan and pursue new business opportunities.
– Develop prospecting campaigns via cold calling and email with the intent to expand pipeline opportunities. Maximize ULG prospecting tools and CRM.
– Engage with prospects / clients to identify requirements and potential business opportunities. Meet and present customized project solutions and cost estimates, with the assistance of your manager when necessary.
– Build relationships with key members of all verticals to promote cross selling opportunities
– Continuously keep abreast of industry, market and competitor developments in order to grow and develop the business.
– Develop and maintain extensive product and industry knowledge.
– Achieve and exceed minimum agreed sales quotas.
– Demonstrates commercial acumen and understanding of client’s business needs, identifying where ULG suite of services can offer value.
– Conduct status meetings with customers to ensure client satisfaction
– Other duties may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Education, Experience + Skills
– 1-2 years of experience in the translation and localization industry preferred
– Experience of engaging with business development and sales teams is advantageous.
– Proven track record of consistently achieving and exceeding personal targets
– Bachelor’s or undergraduate degree required
Apply Now:(click here)