This position will be based in Waibstadt or Bonn
The Senior Project Manager will consistently meet or exceed client and company expectations by providing exceptional service, quality, timeliness and cost efficiency on every project and client request. Working with multiple clients, manages high profile and complex client relationships, developing and maintaining those relationships by providing superior service as well and industry, technical and tactical expertise in a client driven production environment while ensuring profitability and growing the business through the identification and implementation of future business solutions.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Manages the accurate scoping and pricing of client projects, negotiates timelines and agrees project deliverables.
- Supports the Team Lead on managing new client onboarding, new types of client projects, initial tests and complex projects.
- Training new Project Managers and Project Coordinators in addition to providing mentoring support
- Directly maintains the relationship with the client account and directs and delegates/coaches the day to day project management of the account through PM’s and SPC’s.
- Identifies the root cause of service failures; develops a clear recovery plan that satisfies the client; communicates status as appropriate to client and management
- Develop long term project planning with clients to ensure initiatives and work schedules are effectively managed.
- Formulates and fosters effective working relationships with clients, vendors and stakeholders to improve service.
- Spearheads initiatives to improve service and process under industry specific requirements.
- Review and analyze all project costs while maintaining margins and providing feedback to Sales / Business Development.
- Identifies opportunities within strategic global accounts for short and long-term revenue growth
- Provides weekly input into the monthly sales forecast.
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Education, Experience + Skills
- College degree in a related field (Languages, Business, Technology, Project Management, etc.) preferred.
- 3-5 years’ project management experience in the Localization industry essential.
- Fluency in the German Language essential.
- Commercial, negotiating and financial skills to analyze and control costs in order to maximize profitability.
- Ability to smoothly multi task in a deadline driven work environment, and ensuring support teams are well organized.
- Demonstrated service orientation with a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to lead teams through complex projects.
- Demonstrated experience of active participation in client review meetings.
- In depth understanding of CAT tools and associated localization technologies.