The Global Project Manager, Team Manager will manage the overall legal vertical project management team. They will partner with the local leads; giving work direction, support and guidance where required. The Global Project Manager, Team Manager drive business improvement as part of the operations management team while maintaining key account and project management responsibilities for the legal vertical company-wide.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Resolves daily issues of resource allocation and troubleshooting.
- Support client on-boarding meetings and external training.
- Participate in workflow development and perform testing to ULG standards, software and technologies.
- Ensures team has the appropriate resources, work materials, and training to complete assigned tasks.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, retention, performance management, developing and coaching team members.
- Develops key team and individual metrics and communicates expectations clearly to team.
- Identifies opportunities and leads initiatives to improve service and process under industry specific requirements.
- Manage project flow between teams/sites and collaborates with Team Leads to effectively meet client requirements.
- Works with team to identify the root cause of service failures and develops a recovery plan that satisfies the client.
- Drives the quality agenda within the team.
- Understands Legal time demands within industry and manages team availability as necessary to meet client needs.
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Education, Experience + Skills
- College degree in a related field (Languages, Business, Technology, Project Management, etc.) preferred.
- 7 years’ project management experience in the Localization industry with at least 4years serving the legal sector.
- Commercial, negotiating and financial skills to analyze and control costs in order to maximize profitability.
- Ability to smoothly multi task in a deadline driven work environment, and ensuring support teams are well organized.
- Demonstrated service orientation with a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to lead teams through complex projects.
- Demonstrated experience of active participation in client review meetings.
- In depth understanding of CAT tools and associated localization technologies.
Equal Employment Opportunity
United Language Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. United Language Group prohibits unlawful
discrimination and harassment and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and any other protected class status
under applicable federal and applicable state law.