The Operator is responsible for the day-to-day call center functions, ensuring that both our interpreters and clients are connected in a timely manner, while maintaining Operator performance expectations. This role will handle various tasks including taking in-bound calls, collecting and verifying client data and transferring calls to an over-the-phone interpreter.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
• Answer in-bound calls; on average 300- 400 calls per day
• Collect and verify client data; including access codes, employee identification, reference numbers, and various other data as needed.
• Act as a back-up for interpreters; Interpreting calls,
• Ensure quality of phone lines and connection between all parties
• Complete operator reports using Adminica system to ensure all problems are notated for future reference
• Other duties as may be reasonably requested
Education, Experience + Skills
• Bilingual (Mandrain & English/ Cantonese & English)
• Able to work flexible hours; including evenings and weekends
• Proven skills utilizing computer systems including Microsoft Suite
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Energetic self-starter who takes initiative and creative approach to problem solving
Apply Now: (click here)