The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for generating new opportunities through prospecting and teaming with
Account and Senior Account Managers to support their new business growth activities while driving existing business growth
through cross-sell opportunities. The right candidate will bring to this position: strong organizational skills, identifying and
creating efficiencies, relationship building skills, operational knowledge, ability to comprehend and retain new information,
ability to resolve problems in a high-paced environment.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Qualification of leads including detailed analysis, product overview, and potential solution fit.
- Generate and maintain detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities in ULG’s customer contact database.
- Develop relationships with key prospects for growth of our products within their markets.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving sales targets.
- Organize and execute specialized projects and data updates.
- Provide support to Account Managers including research and client growth.
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested
Schedule follow up activities as needed.
Education, Experience + Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. Views this
role as a stepping stone to career progression and development.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Previous sales environment experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
United Language Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. United Language Group prohibits unlawful
discrimination and harassment and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and any other protected class status
under applicable federal and applicable state law.