The Project Coordinator (PC) will consistently meet or exceed client expectations by providing exceptional service, quality and cost efficiency on every project. While working on multiple projects the primary responsibility of this position is to manage the project from the point of handoff from the Project Manager (PM) to the point of return handoff back to the PM utilizing localization (where applicable) and project management software and ensuring the highest level of client, external vendor and internal resource satisfaction, quality, efficiency and timeliness.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
• Proactively manages projects through each stage of the process, within prescribed time frames and apprises Project Manager of production issues, concerns and/or delays.
• Makes resource allocation/vendor selections for Language, DTP, and QC services based upon availability, qualifications and cost considerations while maintaining quality standards.
• Formulates and fosters effective working relationships with vendors and ULG stakeholders to promote and continuously improve the service.
• Acts as point of contact and liaison for vendor queries and responds appropriately and in a timely manner. Utilize TMS in accordance to internal procedure to assign work to resources, confirming correct instructions, reviews vendor invoices etc.
• Ensures receipt, naming and placement of proper files from vendor in proper on-line directory within prescribed timeframes.
• Maintains ongoing daily communication with PM and/or other departments and resources regarding project status.
• Follows ULG Best Practices, adheres to regulations and uses appropriate systems. Takes responsibility for personal learning and training needs and effectively applies business specific technology.
• Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Education, Experience + Skills
• College degree in a related field (Business, Language, etc.) and one plus years’ experience within a fast-paced office environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and analytical skills for work in highly focused customer services oriented environment.
• Ability to multi-task in a time sensitive and deadline driven work environment and stay cool under pressure
• Detail orientated, proactive mindset.
• Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
• Works well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, builds relationships with colleagues
• Strong computer skills with proficiency and familiarity with Windows, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat.
• Fluent in two or more languages (including English) is advantageous
Apply Now:<a href=”https://www.localjobnetwork.com/j/31022201″>(click here)