The Project Coordinator (PC) will consistently meet or exceed client expectations by providing
exceptional service, quality and cost efficiency on every project. While working on multiple projects the
primary responsibility of this position is to manage the project from the point of handoff from the
Project Manager (PM) to the point of return handoff back to the PM to achieve the highest level of
client, external vendor and internal resource satisfaction, quality, efficiency and timeliness.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Creates on-line work requests (work orders) to vendors, confirming correct job instructions.
- Makes resource allocation/vendor selections for Language, DTP, and QC services based upon availability, qualifications and cost
considerations while maintaining quality standards.
- Formulates and fosters effective working relationships with vendors and Merrill Brink stakeholders to promote and continuously
improve the service
- Proactively manages projects through each stage of the process for which the PM is responsible, within prescribed time frames and
apprises PM of production issues, concerns and/or delays.
- Manages on-line tracking sheet to ensure that proper sign offs are documented in a timely manner.
- Ensures receipt of proper files from vendor within prescribed timeframes
- Ensures proper naming and placement of files from vendor in proper on-line directory
- Reviews vendor invoices against estimates and tracking sheet summary and approves to ensure timely job costing and payment.
- Maintains ongoing daily communication with PM and/or other departments and resources regarding project status.
- Acts as point of contact and liaison for vendor queries and responds appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Communicates vendor related issues to Vendor Manager as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Follows Merrill Brink Best Practices, adheres to regulations and uses appropriate systems
- Takes responsibility for personal learning and training needs and effectively applies business specific technology.
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Education, Experience + Skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment.
- Strong computer skills including PC and proficiency and familiarity with Windows, Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint, e-mail, and Internet
- Ability to multi-task in a time sensitive and deadline driven work environment and stay cool
- Detail orientated
Equal Employment Opportunity
United Language Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. United Language Group prohibits unlawful discrimination and
harassment and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and any other protected class status under applicable federal and applicable state law.