The Executive Assistant is accountable for maintaining a professional work environment and is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures. This individual will be responsible for managing tasks as delegated by top management. Must be able to respond quickly, think critically and solve problems efficiently. To be successful in this role the Executive Assistant must handle multiple tasks, work independently, communicate well, and be extremely organized.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the office
• Provide strong administrative support to the President, CFO and other top executives
• Plan and schedule meetings; including sending calendar invites, preparing the conference rooms, etc.
• Manage various miscellaneous projects as requested by top management
• Manage the flow of information to members of the executive leadership team
• Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents
• Book travel arrangements/Draft itineraries
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• Work closely with office vendors and search out for cheaper options quarterly
• Constant communication with Building Maintenance regarding any office needs
• Courier weekly correspondence to external accountant
• Update phones, contacts, directories and charts
• Prepare monthly AMEX expense reports
• Receive, review and deposit daily accounts receivable invoices
• Other duties as may be reasonably requested
Education, Experience + Skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. Views this role as a stepping stone to career progression and development.
• Effective time management and organization skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Previous sales environment experience preferred.
Apply here: (click here)