The Business Development Specialist will be responsible for generating new opportunities through prospecting and teaming with Account and Senior Account Managers to support their new business growth activities while driving existing business growth through cross-sell opportunities. The right candidate will bring to this position: strong organizational skills, identifying and creating efficiencies, relationship building skills, operational knowledge, ability to comprehend and retain new information, ability to resolve problems in a high-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualification of leads including detailed analysis, product overview, and potential solution fit.
- Generate and maintain detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities in ULG’s customer contact database. Schedule follow up activities as needed.
- Develop relationships with key prospects for growth of our products within their markets.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving sales targets.
- Organize and execute specialized projects and data updates.
- Provide support to Account Managers including research and client growth.
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. Views this role as a stepping stone to career progression and development.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Previous sales environment experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
United Language Group is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. United Language Group prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. United Language Group conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.