The Business Analyst will be responsible for analysis of business systems, products, and processes, detailed requirements definitions and system design consultation. This individual will be asked to challenge solutions and identify alternative solutions when appropriate. The Business Analyst acts as a liaison between various business units while maintaining the primary responsibility of ensuring that stakeholder requirements are managed.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Critically evaluation information gathered from multiple sources, and create detailed user requirements.
- Support the development team in understanding ambiguous requirements and follow up as necessary.
- Drive and challenge business users on their assumptions and requirements.
- Actively participate in the agile sprint planning and review, retrospectives and the daily stand-up.
- Assess the effort required for testing and produce estimates of the time to be spent on work.
- Execute test cases during system testing.
- Manage and prioritize defects from detection through resolution.
- Participate in regression test cycles and support UAT activity.
- Support Operations teams on key systems within agreed SLA timelines.
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Education, Experience + Skills
- 3+ years of experience in the localization industry
- Knowledge and skills of SQL DB’s, statements and stored procedures is a plus
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Proven problem resolution skills