The Operator is responsible for the day-to-day call center functions, ensuring that both our interpreters and clients are connected in a timely manner, while maintaining Operator performance expectations. This role will handle various tasks including taking in-bound calls, collecting and verifying client data and transferring calls to an over-the-phone interpreter.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Answer in-bound calls; on average 300- 400 calls per day
- Collect and verify client data; including access codes, employee identification, reference numbers, and various other data as needed.
- Ensure quality of phone lines and connection between all parties
- Complete operator reports using Adminica system to ensure all problems are notated for future reference
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested
Education, Experience + Skills
- Able to work flexible hours; including evenings and weekends
- Proven skills utilizing computer systems including Microsoft Suite
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Energetic self-starter who takes initiative and creative approach to problem solving
Equal Employment Opportunity
United Language Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. United Language Group prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and any other protected class status under applicable federal and applicable state law.